Welcome to the 44th Annual Congress of the European Accounting Association:
- The first, large physical accounting conference in Europe in three years;
where you can mingle, build your network, strengthen relations.
- May 11-13, 2022
- In Bergen (Norway) – gateway to the fjords and beautifully located between seven mountains with picturesque viking- and Unesco world heritage-buildings.
- Hosted by NHH Norwegian School of Economics – the top business school in Norway, and currently ranked as No 1 in accounting research in the Nordics.
- The Doctoral Colloquium will take place at beautiful, historical Solstrand Hotel – at the beachfront in Os, 30 km from Bergen, overlooking the fjords and with glaciers in the distance – May 7-10, 2022.
- When you sign up for the conference you may also pre-book (capacity restrictions) sightseeing at Bryggen (UNESCO), visit to Edvard Grieg’s home, cable-car to Fløyen or Uriken mountains, see Munch-paintings, boat-trip on the fjords, AND dinner at nice, local restaurants.
- You may also pre-book a limited number of hotel rooms at favorable prices (~110 Euro incl. breakfast) at centrally located Zander K
- If you want to stay over the weekend; you may also pre-book beautiful trips to the fjords; e.g. ‘Norway in a nutshell’ including Voss, Flåm railway, Nærøyfjord (UNESCO).
Welcome – sign up – hope to see you all!
NB: Sign up early! We have had to set a maximum for number of participants.
On behalf of the EAA 2022 Organizing Committee
Finn Kinserdal, Chair
NHH Norwegian School of Economics